Sunday 21 April 2013

MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit


I've been on the hunt for a lovely eyebrow kit after using a friends HD brow kit from HD Brows during a photo-shoot. I loved the texture of the powder and the finish it gave, not to mention it's supposed to last 24 hours! But it is £25. Ooof. Thatsa blow to the piggy-bank.

But I spotted this kit from MUA, which contains 3 colors, a wax, a double sided angled brush and an uber cute pair of tweezers. All for the amazeballs price of £3.50!

The definition this lil box of magic gives is just fab. Not to mention it's a perfect size if you're on the go. Not that you'll need it. Although it does wear during the day, I was still taking it off along with my eye makeup at end of the day! (I used the wax on top of the powder).




Is it better than other eyebrow kits? I don't know. But it's certainly a rival and for price, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment