Saturday 15 December 2012

Viva La Juicy/Viva La Fleur Perfume Rollerball

I absolutely adore my Viva La Juicy perfume but have tragically ran out and I'm way too skint to purchase another bottle. Although I'm praying that Santa will bring me another, I discovered a cheap fix to get my favourite scent. I came across this rollerball (which is also featured in some of the Juicy Couture Christmas sets) in Debenhams for £9.99. As you can see one side has Viva La Juicy and the other has Viva La Fleur. Ok, so maybe I can't douse myself in it but the rollerball is just the perfect size for your handbag but a nice lil' gift for someone this Christmas!

What Juicy Couture Say About the Scents

Viva La Juicy - "Long live the scent of couture. With top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin gently tempered with honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. Underlying it all are warm tones of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline. Boldly bottled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap."

Viva La Fleur - "Uplifting. Playful. Dreamy. Inspired by the blushing aura of being in love, Viva la Juicy La Fleur is a breathtaking new fragrance that captures the dreamy, ethereal feeling of love’s first embrace."

Erm. Yeah. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment