Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Goodies 2012!

I've been contemplating what kind of post to do to end the year. I've settled on showing you my favorite items I received at Christmas and why I asked for them! I didn't really want to do a favourites post as I haven't really posted much about them so far and would love to do full reviews on them in the new year!

So! Here we go (and sorry for the rushed photos!):









First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser - After trying the smaller size I knew I had to ask for the larger one at Christmas! I love that it cleanses and refreshes my face (studying make up, it certainly helps with taking any residue away from the day). With it being a cream I feel it doesn't take away any moisture.

First Aid Beauty Forever Fab Pack - This is an ideal pack for me, I get a tub of the Ultra Repair Cream (Granted I prefer it in a tube but meh) and the exfoliating Facial Radiance Pads (soaked with product and a great toner) and the Dextox Eye Roller which I haven't yet tried.

Bioderma - Oh yes. I finally have the holy grail product of so many make up artists and beauty bloggers. I tried it for the first time last night. Needless to say, its love.

iPod Nano - Okay, so it's not a beauty product, but to me it kinda is. I've taken a serious approach to getting healthy in 2013 (and no it's not a new years crappy resolution!) and this dinky lil thing is going to help me in the gym. And its cute. And dinky. Love that word.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume - Okay, I give in. I have finally decided that this is my signature scent and I can't be without it. I adore it. I always receive compliments when I wear it and I need this perfume in my life!

Real Techniques Core Collection - I already have a set of these brushes and adore them. Had to ask for another!

Z Palette - I already have a mini and love it but my eyeshadow collection is growing and I need more space. I LOVE zebra print so these are perfect!

What did you guys and gals end up getting? I'd love to hear from you!

Wishing you a very happy (and safe) new year and all the very best for 2013! Let's make it amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment