Saturday 25 February 2012

2011's Most Reached For! (Nails)

 (Seche Base, Seche Vite, Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover, Essie Topless and Barefoot, Zoya Pandora)

I got more into nail care last year, not to mention nail polishes! But I couldn't resist the more nude polish and my quest for the one that was perfect for my skin tone. I found two, Essies "Topless and Barefoot" a light nude and Zoyas "Pandora" a more pink based nude. Zoya is harder fo me to come by but I love the formula. Both of these polishes are opaque with two coats. (Swatches will come soon!) For my favourite top coat and base coat it's Seche Vite and Seche Base. That products combined help my manicure last longer. I have a particular love for Seche Base which helps fill any ridges and provide a smooth foundation for any nail colour. Cutex nail polish remover is the kindest remover I've found for my sensitive nails. They have a wide range of nail polish removers suited to different nail types and I usually choose one that meets my needs for that time.


So that's it! It may have taken a while but that's all my most reached for products. If anything, I've learnt that I need to inject more colour into my routine, which, if I'm being honest, might be a bit of a challenge! I love nudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment