Monday 11 July 2011

June Favourites!

Okay there's not many and I'm really late with it! But here are the products which have become a regular go-to for the month of June!



Boujous Eyeshadows in No. 8 and No. 14- I fancied a bit of a change from the regular MAC staples and these were a nice choice. I think I picked these up during a trip to Tescos! No. 8 is very much a skin tone colour for me but sometimes it's nice to know you have a 'lil something on.  No. 14 is great for creating a everyday smoky look but can be made into something for dramatic. The staying power in my opinion is fair but they wont last all day.

Katy Perry Perfume "Purr" - Really nice change from the normal "Juicy". Perfect for the summer.

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in "Bare Again" - Okay, this is gonna seem odd - This lippie is a "mylipsbutbetter" with just a slight brown but it totally works. The formula of these particular lipsticks is a major love of mine anyway, but Bare Study is just a perfect natural lip with hint of colour?

Revlon Photoready Foundation - Great drugstore foundation. For a more natural look (if my skin is behaving) I simply mix in with some moisturizer. For a summer glow, I mix with NARS Primer with SPF.

Saviour of the Month! - Nivea 24/7 Deodorant! I don't think you really realise how good something is until you change. I picked up a Sure spray on wanting a change and it did sweet bugger all. Nivea keeps me dry all day.


-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment