Saturday 2 April 2011

Random Ramble

Okay, not posted in a while but I must admit, I'm not too bothered at the moment as I know I'm pretty much the only person in the world reading this blog. And I'm okay with that really, I just want this to be more of a hobby and exploration of new products (Okay Melissa, you're talking to yourself again..)

I have bought bits and bobs over the last two weeks or so. I'll take some photos during the day (the lighting here is pants) but my main rave has been Butter London nail polishes. LOVE! I'd really like a nude though.. but a nude like OPI's Sweetheart (maybe) with a lil' tiny teenie bit of shimmer. I don't know just yet. Meh.

I'm attempting to sort out my nail polishes at the moment. Finding a storage solution where I can keep all my polishes upright and together is currently on the agenda and also I had the brain wave of painting a false nail with colour and labelling it (although currently they're stuck on the bottles with blue tac - major eyesore!)

Next to buy (or in the near future) is the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick. I don't know why but it's calling to me.

Gutting news: the cold train is on it's way - achoo wooo! Hopefully I'll be able to get my arse into gear soon and put some more informative posts up and update (hopefully someone) on my shopping antics.

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment